Topic: Use iRedMail as relay to GSuite

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? DLable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hello,
My compagny decides to change our mail system. From iRedMail we go to GSuite.
Some of our printers send mails. GSuite has a functionnality called "Less secure App" wich is going to be disabled by Google next february. Without this functionnality, printers cannot send mail because of the 2 auth of GSuite.

I decided to make a fresh server, using iRedMail to relay mails sended by "less secure" hardware to Google.

To do so, I created a domain (let's say mydomain.fr) - this domain was managed by irRedMail in the past and have been moved to GSuite- in my fresh iredmail install and in this domain, I created accounts dedicated to the printers (lets say printer@mydomain.fr). I also setup in the domain profile, under "relay" : "relay outgoing emails to" : smtp-relay.gmail.com:587

If a printer sends a mail to account@anotherdomain.fr (outside mydomain.fr), it works.
If a printer sends a mail to me@mydomain.fr, it fails.

The mail.log is the following :
NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from localhost[127.0.0.1]: 550 5.1.1 <me@mydomain.fr>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown; from=<printer@mydomain.fr> to=<me@mydomain.fr> proto=ESMTP helo=<localhost>

Obviously, the account "me@mydomain.fr" is now stored in GSuite and not in iRedMail.

How to tell to iRedAdmin to not to check if a recipient address exists, and to forward unconditionally to GSuite ?

I also changed those two Postfix option from "Yes" to "No" but without success :
# Reject unlisted sender and recipient
smtpd_reject_unlisted_recipient = no
smtpd_reject_unlisted_sender = no

Hope I was clear in my explanations wink

Thanks

Nicolas

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Use iRedMail as relay to GSuite

In domain profile page, tab "Relay", set the relay for received emails, also toggle on the checkbox "Relay without verifying local recipients".