Topic: Redirect ==> http to https
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOs 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I must install glpi (in http) and I want to disable redirections of nginx from http to https.
I saw in the file /etc/nginx/sites-available/00-default.conf the last line:
# Redirect all insecure http:// requests to https://
return 301 https://$host$request_uri;
But when I comment the last one, then reload and restart nginx, the redirection from http ==> https is again active.