Topic: Internal Server Error when accessing by web browser (FreeBSD12.1)
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 12.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Clean installation version 1.3.1. Can't access to IRedMailAdmin on local network (https://***/iredadmin) from any web browser , "Internal Server Error" message pop up.
Can it be the Python 2.7 issue as happened to others? Wonder what is the solution for FreeBSD 12.1? Thank you.