Topic: Off Topic: Need CORS w/Nginx on my email server
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm running 1.31 on Ubuntu w/LDAP and Nginx. I have installed (long ago and still working) an ssl cert from letsencrypt. I used the downloadable installer
I need to host a json and php file on my server to 'feed' a jitsi/jigasi server.
For that, I need 2 things.
1. I need to enable CORS for https://meet.MYJITSI.com
2. I need to listen on port 443 (I think that's right)
Given my default installation, how do I get this to work without breaking the email server/delivery?
Help from the experts?