Topic: Problems with EAS
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.99
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We're having a lot of problems again with EAS. I've made the following changes in an attempt to correct the problem:
WOWorkersCount is 625 (up from 550)
WOWatchDogRequestTimeout 60 (up from 30)
SOGoInternalSyncInterval 120 (up from 30)
People are unable to connect and messages like the following are appearing in logs:
Aug 31 21:08:44 sogod : [WARN] <0x0x56332e6bdfb0[WOWatchDogChild]> pid 5803 has been hanging in the same request for 32 minutes
Aug 31 21:08:44 sogod : [WARN] <0x0x56332e642df0[WOWatchDogChild]> pid 5146 has been hanging in the same request for 5 minutes
Aug 31 21:08:44 sogod : <0x0x56332eb59f00[SOGoActiveSyncDispatcher]> Sleeping 120 seconds while detecting changes for user (account name) in Ping...
Aug 31 21:08:44 sogod : <0x0x56332ec1c2e0[SOGoActiveSyncDispatcher]> Sleeping 120 seconds while detecting changes for user (account name) in Ping...
I'm also getting the No child available to handle request messages again.
When I tried setting the worker threads to 675 iRedAdmin became very slow.
Any suggestions on how I can tune this to avoid this problem?