Topic: iRedMail Cluster with Galera, keepalived and Gluster FS
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am setting up a 3 nodes iRedmail cluster I used Keepalived as a loadbalancing with DR routing 3 nodes in which maria-db 10.5 is installed with galera-4 and glusterFS.
I set up all three nodes, the clustering in a way is working as the database has been synchronized and the file system also works fine, but when installing iredmail on each server I had problems to connect when I am on the two let's say slave nodes.
I am supposing that it's related to random passwords generated with iredmail installation script.
For maria-db replication I have to bootstrap a node and make it the one in which all other nodes will first synchronize, after that every maria-db node will set himself as a master and the node with last transaction will be considered as reference for synchronization.
So after first sync the database datas on the two nodes have been altered and I got an error connecting to the database on those nodes, which is logical as data changed and the configuration files to connect to the database remained the same.
So my question is there a way to not generate random passwords when installing iredmail or an idea about which files I have to modify to make it work ?
Thank you for you help.