Topic: fail2ban blocking whitelisted IPv4s
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Cent OS 7 & MySQL
- Roundcube webmail 1.4.8
- SOGo 5.0
In GUI add IPv4 addresses to system in the box Whitelist Senders.
System -> Whitelist & Blacklist.
Add one IP per line.
However, the IP will then show up as blocked IP in the GUI as Banned address
Dashboard -> Banned Ips
Click on it and see the IP with say all these ports in the match but the originating IP should only be using port 25.
80, 443, 25, 587, 465, 110, 995, 143, 993, 4190
What am I missing here?