Topic: Nginx reverse proxy to various functions included in iredmail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian Buster (10.5)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have setup a new nginx reverse proxy, and would like to proxy the various web interfaces. Unfortunately, SOGo has me stuck.
I haven't touched much else other than the vhost on the mail server, and I've set it back to default (according to my memory, so I might have forgotten something).
I have only tested with roundcube mail and sogo, not iredadmin (haven't proxied that yet).
Roundcube works like it should, but with sogo I get HTTP 500 errors along with "XML Parsing Error: syntax error" errors; these are from the Firefox console. I should also note that CalDav and CarDav does indeed work through the proxy, so it's only the web interface.
The specific paths are these, both getting both errors:
https://sogo.example.com/SOGo/so/user@e … 1600194048
https://sogo.example.com/SOGo/so/user@e … ail/0/view
I have attached the files that I suspect you'd like to see.
I've tried connecting to mail.example.com/SOGo, that is without proxy, and it works like it should; it's only through proxy that the error occurs.
Is this something you can help with?