Topic: Mail from whitelisted server rejected
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB/MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Mginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have whitelisted my discrete web server's IP address. However, the web server has been added to the ZEN Spamhaus blacklist, but emails from it are rejected anyway.
Is there a way to accept those emails despite the web server being in a blacklist I use? The point of whitelisting the web server was to ensure that those emails (sent from website contact forms) get through.