Topic: Migrating to a new server
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.02
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am following the guide on how to transfer my mail server. I have successfully transferred the VMail database and now am looking at the individual MailStores. Do I need to transfer each mailbox one by one or can I ‘rsync’ the ‘vmaili’ folder moving all the user mailboxes in one go? I have a lot of users!