1 (edited by moro 2020-10-13 04:24:23)

Topic: Error 600. Option 'enigma_pgp_homedir' not specified.

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

I have a problem with the roundcube after the upgrade.
I can't go into options ...
When I try to open Settings -> Identities -> I have an error

SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!
Error No. [600]

I see entries in the logs:
Error 600. Option 'enigma_pgp_homedir' not specified.

I tried create symlink from old pgp to new directry but it didn't solve a problem.

This is full log line
Oct 12 22:10:03 poczta roundcube: <jh5paqji> PHP Error: Enigma plugin: Option 'enigma_pgp_homedir' not specified in /opt/www/roundcubemail-1.2.3/plugins/enigma/lib/enigma_engine.php on line 91 (GET /mail/?_task=settings&_action=edit-identity&_iid=137&_framed=1)

cat /opt/www/roundcubemail-1.2.3/plugins/enigma/lib/enigma_engine.php | grep enigma_pgp_homedir
        $homedir = $this->rc->config->get('enigma_pgp_homedir', INSTALL_PATH . 'plugins/enigma/home');
and this directory exists
/opt/www/roundcubemail-1.2.3/plugins/enigma/home/

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Error 600. Option 'enigma_pgp_homedir' not specified.

What's the value of parameter "enigma_pgp_homedir" in plugin config file /opt/www/roundcubemail-1.2.3/plugins/enigma/config.inc.php?

The problem is so strange that I am using rouncube version 1.4.8 and according to the log, he is looking for an old version that was used much earlier, i.e. 1.2.3

moro wrote:

The problem is so strange that I am using rouncube version 1.4.8 and according to the log, he is looking for an old version that was used much earlier, i.e. 1.2.3

It doesn’t matter what version, he just wants you to provide the configuration items of the enigma plugin.
For version 1.4.8, the plugin config file is /opt/www/roundcubemail-1.4.8/plugins/enigma/config.inc.php

Back to the question itself, my enigma plugins works well, and the enigma_pgp_homedir configuration items is /var/vmail/pgp-keys, I have this directory, and it is owned by www-data users.

In addition, I am using roundcubemail-1.4.9, hope it can help you.

It seems from roundcube ver. 1.3.* to 1.4.* the default home base dir is shifted from plugins to roundcube base.

I had to change

'enigma/home'

to

'plugins/enigma/home'.

Hope it helps...

In recent iRedMail releases, it's configured to use /var/vmail/pgp-keys by default (plugins/engima/home is a symbol link of it).

7 (edited by moro 2020-12-09 21:14:29)

Everything is OK.
Thanks
Problem were here...

cat /opt/www/roundcubemail-1.2.3/plugins/enigma/config.inc.php | grep enigma_pgp_homedir
$config['enigma_pgp_homedir'] = null;