Topic: Sogo 5 - Problem with installation
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): LAST
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: UBUNTU 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? IN THE FUTURE
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello. During the install IredMail i change the /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sogo-nightly.list with 5, but when i start i get https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/4/ubuntu bionic
The installation automatic change the 5 in 4!
How i do?