Topic: cron <<< ERROR >>> Cannot connect to SQL database
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downladable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL/MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): no web ui installed
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Daily mails with subject: Cron <root@hostname> python2 /opt/www/iredadmin/tools/delete_mailboxes.py
<<< ERROR >>> Cannot connect to SQL database, aborted. Error: TypeError("cannot concatenate 'str' and 'exceptions.ImportError' objects",)
I made a fresh install of 1.3.1 yesterday, without the web-UI. I can create and change users via generated scripts in MariaDB and access my created accounts. During night I receive the emails mentioned above on my default postmaster account.
The releasenotes are pointing out that there exists an issue on FreeBSD. Somebody mentioned exactly my issue, but was closed with reference to FreeBSD. I use Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. Is this aknow issue here two.