Topic: quarantined Emails - Recipients not being notified
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): SQL 4.4
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ununtu 20
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
/opt/www/iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.4/tools# python2 notify_quarantined_recipients.py --force-all
* 3 users are willing to receive notification email.
However no Users get any emailed notifing them of any mails stored in quarantine.
What can I do to trace why this is not notifing the users ? I can see the spam in the QT queue..