Topic: Different login page for each domain using it's own company logo
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MsSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NginX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Non-Pro
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Can i create a separate login page for each domain using it's own company logo?
The scenario is: I have an existing domain and its working fine. then my boss asked me to create another domain and want me to create a login page for the new domain using it's own company logo.
I followed the below steps but it's not working:
a. copy the newly added company logo to /opt/www/roundcubemail-1.4.7/skins/larry/images
b. #nano /opt/www/roundcubemail-1.4.7/skins/larry/login.html
c. add the below entry
<roundcube:if condition="$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] == 'mail.domain1.com'" />
<roundcube:object name="logo" src="/images/domain1logo.png" id="logo" />
<roundcube:elseif condition="$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] == 'mail.domain2.com'" />
<roundcube:object name="logo" src="/images/domain2logo.png" id="logo" />
d. restart postfix
Thanks for the help Guys,