Topic: Your session is out of date
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.7
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend : PGSQL
- Web server - Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? - yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
A few days ago one mailbox stopped working, after I enter the login and password and press the "enter" button, the error "Your session is out of date" appears
if I specially enter the wrong password, then there will be an error that the password was entered incorrectly, I tried my password - it did not help. There are no problems with other boxes. The server rebooted. This mailbox uses 90.75 GB of space out of 100 GB. Please help find the problem.