Topic: Domain Enabled Services cannot uncheck
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I stumbled upon a bug or something. In domain settings - Advanced, if I check any checkbox under "Enabled Services" and save, it will save and it will be checked - no problem. But if I uncheck it and save, it will remain checked. So it cannot be "unchecked" - disabled via panel, but only directly in LDAP via LDAP editor, by deleting attribute.
This is only present on Domain Advanced settings. Per user Advanced settings - Enable services works ok.
There is nothing specific in the log files. I tried with running directly, but nothing specific in the output
cd /var/www/iredadmin python3 iredadmin.py
I can debug further, but don't know what else to check.
Thank you very much for your help!