Topic: Date field in e-mail lists always empty after installing iRedAdmin 4.6
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2 PGSQL edition
- downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: BSD 12.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? iRedAdmin-Pro 4.6
After updating FreeBSD and iRedAdmin the date field in every list looks like "--"
What could be the solution here?
Thank you for your help!