Topic: Incoming mail attachment size.

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
Hi,

I have install iRedmail 1.3.1 on Centos 7.0 server using Mysql backend with Nginx webserver working fine.
We have define attachments size in postfix so if any user try to send email attachment size larger than define it will alert user for email attachment size which is fine but when we have receive email from external source and attachment size greater than define attachment size then message not deliver to the user and no notification going to sender.

Please help how to sent notification to sender regarding attachment size or to receipent.

Thanks
Rajeev.

Rajeev.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Incoming mail attachment size.

Postfix should mention the message size thing in the rejection message. I suggest double check your Postfix log file (/var/log/maillog).

Sir,

Procmail reject message based on attachment size but not generating bounce message to sender.

Thanks
Rajeev.

iRedMail doesn't ingrate procmail, so i'm afraid that you're on your own.