Topic: iRedAdmin FREE - problem with domain admins
Hello, We have updated iRedAdmin from 1.0 to 1.1, and then from 1.1 to 1.2. It says: "* Upgrading completed." with no errors.
When logging with postmaster@*** (Global admin) we have no problems, and all works great.
But we have problem with existing and new domain admins. We use these 2 sql commands for adding:
sql> USE vmail;
sql> UPDATE mailbox SET isadmin=1, isglobaladmin=0 WHERE email@example.com';
sql> INSERT INTO domain_admins (username, domain) VALUES ('firstname.lastname@example.org', 'test.com');
When domain admin try to log on to server, after entry username/password, we got error:
The page isn’t redirecting properly.
An error occurred during a connection to ***.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.
We tried using other browsers, private browsing etc, but it's a same error.
What can be a problem?
Thanks in advance,
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No, it's free version
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.