Topic: amavisd max process and mlmmj mailing
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i have 2000+ mailbox on my system and a mailing list with mlmmj
when sending a digest to them the system take many minuts and seems that
amavis run only a child process and mails are sent one at one (5 per second)
is it normal ?
if i send another email to the list while the first is running i see 2 amavisd process
is possible have amavis running al 4 process/child to serve more fast ?
$max_servers = 4;
smtp-amavis_destination_recipient_limit = 4
and in master.cf
smtp-amavis unix - - n - 4 smtp
while mlmmj send email ps is
ps wax | grep amavisd
1646 ? Ss 0:16 /usr/sbin/amavisd (master)
1967 ? Ssl 1:27 /usr/sbin/clamd -c /etc/clamd.d/amavisd.conf
385524 ? S 0:04 /usr/sbin/amavisd (ch1-385524-01-87)
385583 ? S 0:03 /usr/sbin/amavisd (virgin child)
385784 ? S 0:00 /usr/sbin/amavisd (virgin child)
385849 ? S 0:00 /usr/sbin/amavisd (virgin child)