Topic: I spoke too soon ... Error again
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Good morning. I previously had an error that was resolved by a patch. I was able to create a new email account after which was fully usable. Just a couple days later, I've tried to create a couple addresses and each result in the following error:
Error: InternalError(1364, "Field 'allowedsenders' doesn't have a default value")
Please help, and thank you again.