1

Topic: I spoke too soon ... Error again

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?  downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):  Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?  Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Good morning.  I previously had an error that was resolved by a patch.  I was able to create a new email account after which was fully usable.  Just a couple days later, I've tried to create a couple addresses and each result in the following error:

Error: InternalError(1364, "Field 'allowedsenders' doesn't have a default value")

Please help, and thank you again.

2

Re: I spoke too soon ... Error again

It seems caused by an old MySQL/MariaDB version, or missing some configuration in my.cnf. Not sure right now.

----

Buy me a cup of coffee ($5) to support iRedMail:

buy me a cup of coffee

3

Re: I spoke too soon ... Error again

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

It seems caused by an old MySQL/MariaDB version, or missing some configuration in my.cnf. Not sure right now.

Thank you. I’ll stand by for information.

I’m happy to migrate servers once again if needed. Just let me know.

4

Re: I spoke too soon ... Error again

Could you please show us the mysql/mariadb version info? Did you migrate from an old MySQL database?

----

Buy me a cup of coffee ($5) to support iRedMail:

buy me a cup of coffee

5 (edited by usafitz 2020-11-26 03:46:20)

Re: I spoke too soon ... Error again

sure.

$ mysql -V
mysql  Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.3.17-MariaDB, for Linux (x86_64) using readline 5.1

I migrated the databases, but did a fresh install of iredmail on this server.  I only migrated the databases:  amavisd, iredadmin, iredapd, roundcubemail, sogo, and vmail.

6

Re: I spoke too soon ... Error again

okay, I went ahead and migrated back to a CentOS7 server.  I figured since you listed CentOS8 as supported, I would upgrade the OS, but apparently that was the problem. 

The new migration worked like a charm, and I was able to email with a new test account to gmail, yahoo, mac, and outlook.

The migrations were done exactly the same, so if you're going to look into this, I suggest looking at the OS as the culprit.

thanks again for all of your help this week and last.