Topic: How to download a link to the latest PRO version
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Due to a failure, I have to make a new installation of the mail server, because it will be the fastest.
Where can I download the current version of iRedAdmin-Pro. I have a lifetime license. The last link I got is no longer active.
Currently, iRedMail 0.9.9 with iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-3.1 was installed on Debian 6 with Apache and MySQL.
Now I wanted to put it on the latest versions on Ubuntu 20.04 with Nginx and MariaDB (or MySQL)