- MySQL
- Nginx
- No
- Ok
====

Good day !

I installed Centos 7 on a new computer after updating it,
when setting up the system, I allocated space for /var 1.7 TB,
then installed iRedMail 1.3.2 and after I went in https://mail.*****. com/iredadmin/
in the quota section found only 672.70 GB instead of 1.7 TB.

Please tell me how to do this.

You can count on coffee !

Thanks.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedMail 132, Centos 7, Quota.

The quota displayed in iRedAdmin(-Pro) is the allocated mailbox quota, not file system disk quota.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

The quota displayed in iRedAdmin(-Pro) is the allocated mailbox quota, not file system disk quota.

How to increase the quota?

What do i do?

Thank you!

Post's attachments

4343.jpg 72.06 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

???

va102 wrote:
ZhangHuangbin wrote:

What do i do?

Thank you!

If I understand your question correctly, you only need to modify the account to set a larger mailbox quota, or create more accounts.

ming wrote:
va102 wrote:
ZhangHuangbin wrote:

What do i do?

Thank you!

If I understand your question correctly, you only need to modify the account to set a larger mailbox quota, or create more accounts.

As you can see in the screenshot above, I already have 300 GB out of 600 GB, the question is, when the volume of the allocated \ var partition is 1.7 TB.
Why is only 600 GB used?

Thank you.

va102 wrote:
ming wrote:
va102 wrote:

What do i do?

Thank you!

As you can see in the screenshot above, I already have 300 GB out of 600 GB, the question is, when the volume of the allocated \ var partition is 1.7 TB.
Why is only 600 GB used?

Thank you.

600G is your actual allocated quota (for the mail system, not the OS partition), it is the sum of the mailbox quota size of all your accounts.
300G is the quota occupied by mail in the server.
All of this has nothing to do with your actual disk size or system partition quota.

Try to click on a user’s profile page and modify the size of the mailbox quota, or add more accounts, you will see the changes.

Post's attachments

screenshot.jpg
screenshot.jpg 29.51 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.