Topic: Ired Admin Panel: Missing tabs in Profile of user:
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Linux Ubuntu Focal
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
After major upgrading of linux ubuntu 18 LTS to 20 LTS and Iredmail I can´t no longer see tabs for aliases, forwarding, etc. In fact I only can add users and change password. Problem is kind of urgent since some appstore gifts is email address blockaded by postfix and I can´t open it without the tabs
I have direct access to the DB, but relevant field is 'NULL'. Nor can I make sense out of the queries in the postfix mysql folder. So I don´t manage to open the email directly in the DB.
My guess is that in the upgrade process I have overlooked some changes in the DB structure. Hopefully someone can guide me both in the urgent part of the issue, but also help me get back my user admin tabs.