Topic: Ired Admin Panel: Missing tabs in Profile of user:

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Linux Ubuntu Focal
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
Hi,

After major upgrading of linux ubuntu  18 LTS to 20 LTS and Iredmail I can´t no longer see tabs for aliases, forwarding, etc. In fact I only can add users and change password. Problem is kind of urgent since some appstore gifts is email address blockaded by postfix and I can´t open it without the tabs

I have direct access to the DB, but relevant field is 'NULL'. Nor can I make sense out of the queries in the postfix mysql folder. So I don´t manage to open the email directly in the DB.

My guess is that in the upgrade process I have overlooked some changes in the DB structure. Hopefully someone can guide me both in the urgent part of the issue, but also help me get back my user admin tabs.

Thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Ired Admin Panel: Missing tabs in Profile of user:

Hi,

If I am not mistaken the feature that you a re talking about are only available in iRedadmin-Pro version.
What I have done is  install "myphpadmin" and that gave me access to the MySQL db than I added aliases and forwarding in the DB directly, following the instruction in the documentation.

Have a look at these three links:

I used them to create aliases, and now I am working on a couple of php web pages to mkae this simpler.
Hope this helps.

3 (edited by Wingthor 2020-12-27 19:06:24)

Right, so I might have upgraded from a pro version to a community edition of IredAdmin. Thanks for that answer! I will look into that later.

For now, I have two user account that is only allowed to receive email from a few senders. As far as I remember in the pro edtion I added a few email addresses these accounts could receive from.

When I look at these records (mailbox) in the MySQL vmail DB the ´allowedsenders´is 'NULL'. Still incoming emails is rejecteed by postfix, while those who was allowed still could send. So which table holds this information in the MySQL DB? Or Which postfix mysql runs this query in order to apply this policy?

Regards

This is the relevant iredmail log instance. Some info replaced by x,y and z.

iredapd [17.111.110.53] RCPT, just_for_you_bounces@email.zzzz.com -> xxx@yyy.net, REJECT Blacklisted [sasl_username=, sender=just_for_you_bounces@email.zzzz.com, client_name=rn2-txn-msbadger02102.zzzz.com, reverse_client_name=rn2-txn-msbadger02102.zzzz.com, helo=rn2-txn-msbadger02102.zzzz.com, encryption_protocol=TLSv1.2, encryption_cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384, server_port=25, process_time=0.0288s]

Hi Wingthor,

- Could you please contact us to get download link of the latest iRedAdmin-Pro? I didn't find your email address in our license database. https://www.iredmail.org/contact.html
- You can manage blacklists with command line tool: https://docs.iredmail.org/manage.iredapd.html

I am not sure about the license key, since I did not install iredAdmin my self initially.

Problems started when upgraded Ubuntu 18.xx to Focal, since I then had to upgrade iredAdmin too, as far as I know.

Your link pointed me in the right direction so now can blacklist and whitelist. Also figured out all was in the 'amavisd' MySql schema.

Thanks!

Regards