Topic: Tell greylist to ignore source IP of particular host

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? DOwnload
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

I have installed a new iredmail server.  I use fetchmail to grab mail from an external host and deliver it to iredmail.

This works, but iredmail is bouncing messages with:
4.7.1 Recipient address rejected: Intentional policy rejection, please try again later

For now I have disabled greylisting, but this still sounds like a useful feature.  Is it possible to tell ireadmail's greylisting to ignore the IP test if messages arrive from a particular (internal) host? 

So if iredmail is 192.168.0.10 and my fetchmail is running from 192.168.0.11, I want iredmail to not consider the IP address as a factor if source is 192.168.0.11

I don't think whitelisting 192.168.0.11 is appropriate since even spam will arrive through that IP.

I assume other greylist features are worth keeping...so I don't want to totally disable greylisting.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Tell greylist to ignore source IP of particular host

FYI: https://docs.iredmail.org/manage.iredap … reylisting