Topic: Signing DKIM for new domain, no restarting Amavisd.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Latter
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: 18.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am working on a demo that allows each incoming user to provide their domains, and implements DKIM signing for the domains on the fly.
I know one can sign DKIM for new domains with the instructions here:
https://docs.iredmail.org/sign.dkim.sig … omain.html
However, I'd like to know if there is a solution without having to restart Amavisd, since restarting Amavisd each time a user signs up doesn't sound like a great idea.
Maybe update the settings in the DB so that postfix picks it up each time it sends an email?