Topic: Cannot update sogo: The repository does not have a Release file
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version: 1.0 OPENLDAP edition
- Deployed with iRedMail downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian stretch
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
Hi to all,
everytime I run apt-update I receive this error
E: The repository 'https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/5/debian stretch Release' does not have a Release file. N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default. N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
is anyone experiencing the same issue in debian stretch? any way to fix this?