Topic: openldap backup script error: database does not allow slapcat
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: openbsd 6.8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
output from /var/vmail/backup/backup_openldap.sh
5ffc1391 The first database does not allow slapcat; using the first available one (2)
5ffc1391 mdb_db_open: database "dc=XXXX,dc=com" cannot be opened: Operation not permitted (1). Restore from backup!
5ffc1391 backend_startup_one (type=mdb, suffix="dc=XXXX,dc=com"): bi_db_open failed! (1) slap_startup failed
This seems to have been the case since installation.