Topic: User can't stop some email from going to Junk folder
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have one user who BCC's email he sen as his usual email client, but this is happening through Sogo also. So I assume it's happening on the server before ever getting to a client. Neither Tbird nor Sogo have a filter set up to do this.
Any suggestions on why this is happening and how to stop it?