Topic: Banned IP Addresses page not shown in iRedAdmin-Pro
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2
- Deployed with the downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes, version 4.3.
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi, we are trying to upgrade our email server. We are in the process of upgrade iRedMail from 1.1 to 1.2. We follow the documentation to implement "Fail2ban: Store banned IP addresses in SQL database" (URL: https://docs.iredmail.org/fail2ban.sql.html).
The steps are all followed: SQL DB is created and table created. The table can be updated when use the testing command to add banned IP or remove banned IP.
Now only the iRedAdmin-Pro is not working. The menu can show Activities -> Banned IP Addresses, but once clicked, it shows "Internal server error". Checked Nginx log and seems the error code is 500.
I followed the document to add below to iRedMail setting file: /var/www/iredadmin/settings.py
fail2ban_enabled = True
fail2ban_db_host = '127.0.0.1'
fail2ban_db_port = '3306'
fail2ban_db_name = 'fail2ban'
fail2ban_db_user = 'fail2ban'
fail2ban_db_password = 'xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Is that all need to do? Does this version of iRedAmin-Pro 4.3 work with fail2ban banned IP?