Topic: Wrong date and time displayed in the sent and received tab

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?Downloadble
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Linux Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginix
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hi
    The  time of all sent and received mails are showing the wrong time ( almost 5 hrs 30 min behind) in the admin panel. Followed the below link and replaced lines in inout.html. Updated default_settings.py/settings.py. But no use. My system date and the maillog shows the correct time

https://forum.iredmail.org/topic14480-i … panel.html

Please help

Regards
Murali.S

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Wrong date and time displayed in the sent and received tab

After login to iRedAdmin-Pro, please click "Preferences" button on top-right corner, then set a proper time zone. It will fix this issue.

3 (edited by murali 2021-02-11 19:30:13)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

After login to iRedAdmin-Pro, please click "Preferences" button on top-right corner, then set a proper time zone. It will fix this issue.

We have already changed in the dashboard . Attached the screen shot. But not having any effect.

Regards
Murali.S

Post's attachments

Screenshot from 2021-02-11 16-53-12.png
Screenshot from 2021-02-11 16-53-12.png 115.82 kb, 2 downloads since 2021-02-11 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

murali wrote:
ZhangHuangbin wrote:

We have already changed in the dashboard . Attached the screen shot. But not having any effect.

Regards
Murali.S

There is no option to set time zone in preferences screen. It is avalable only in the domain setting after we add  and the screen shot i have already posted

Regards
Murali.S

5 (edited by dave.opc 2021-02-18 15:50:21)

murali wrote:

There is no option to set time zone in preferences screen. It is avalable only in the domain setting after we add  and the screen shot i have already posted

Regards
Murali.S

It's in the General section.

Post's attachments

Screenshot 2021-02-18 104759.png
Screenshot 2021-02-18 104759.png 84.63 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

dave.opc wrote:
murali wrote:

Regards
Murali.S

Post's attachments

Screenshot from 2021-02-18 17-42-09.png
Screenshot from 2021-02-18 17-42-09.png 111.64 kb, 2 downloads since 2021-02-18 

murali wrote:
dave.opc wrote:
murali wrote:

Regards
Murali.S

Hi
     dave.opc

There is no time zone to update in general tab

murali wrote:
murali wrote:
dave.opc wrote:

Hi
     dave.opc

There is no time zone to update in general tab

It is available in each user's settings which is already set to correct time zone. But in sent /received/quarantined
log it show 5hrs and 30min behind

Thank you

9 (edited by dave.opc 2021-02-19 04:56:31)

I think you are on the different page (i am on Profile postmaster user, your are on Profile domain).
My 1st parameter is: Enable this account. Yours: Enable this domain. So we are on different pages.

dave.opc wrote:

I think you are on the different page (i am on Profile postmaster user, your are on Profile domain).
My 1st parameter is: Enable this account. Yours: Enable this domain. So we are on different pages.

Hi Dave.opc

I have even checked in the postmaster profile, it shows the correct time zone set .

Regards
Murali.S

Could you please upgrade to the latest iRedMail and iRedAdmin-Pro and try again?