Topic: Can´t open Iredadmin
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2 MariaDB
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello , I tried every solution here regarding this topic but I keep getting the Gateway-Timeout 504 in 99% of my logins...
[error] 21991#21991: *138 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 213.1x..., server: _, request: "GET /iredadmin/dashboard?checknew HTTP/1.1", upstream: "uwsgi://127.0.0.1:7791", host: "xxx", referrer: "https://xxx/iredadmin"