Topic: Relay forwarded mails
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? NO
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7.9.2009
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have email server with two public IPs and I want to send all forwarded mails via specific IP to prevent primary IP to become blacklisted.
primary public IP: send all emails that are actually send by email user, hosting on email server
secondary public IP: send all email which have been setup to be forwarded in SOGo sieve or iredadmin
How can i achieve that?