Topic: allow apache server to display roundcubemail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 2020041601
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? iRedMail easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
how can i make apache load roundcubemail? i have managed to get nginx to run on IP1 & apache to run on IP2. what would i need to configure in apache virtual host conf to allow roundcubemail to load?