Topic: update only OS?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian GNU/Linux 8.11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache2
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
if you can see - on server installed old OS and now i have a trouble with it )
question: if i upgrade OS (debian 8) to new release (debian 9 and when to debian 10) - do I need to update iRedMail at the same time?
or iRedMail still working and can I update it later?