Topic: Suggestions for the package
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10.8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Greetings from Venezuela. I have been very interested in the package and I am putting it to work within our company, even though at the moment we cannot afford the PRO version, an excellent job they have done for us. Congratulations.
Step to suggest certain things that I have noticed within the different packages that are installed, for my part I have installed version 1.3.2 but I have modified the files to install the latest versions of the packages available from github for iRedAdmin, Roundcube, Nginx, iRedAPD and others.
The installation has been made complete and functional, but I have noticed that in iRedAdmin the translation for Spanish is poor, I would like to help improve it.
In my case that I am from Venezuela, the timezone is wrong, since America / Caracas is set to -04: 30 and currently it is -04: 00, although I corrected this error, it does not accept it in the iRedAdmin panel, I do not understand why who does not accept it.
I also suggest creating the installers with your language, since this way you can reach more people/users, in which case I am available to help for this purpose, it would be to create the language files for the installed iRedMail and start translating the variables and the information, a more robust component would be created in my opinion.