Topic: Bulk account creation

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10.8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hi,

I need to create 85 email accounts at once using the same password for all of them to be able to migrate data from Zimbra.

My question specifies which file to use for the creation of the accounts the file create_mail_user_OpenLDAP.py or create_mail_user_OpenLDAP.sh, with the .sh file a domain is created and I do NOT need to create the domain. Besides them, when creating the accounts in LDAP, are they also created for postfix and / or roundcube?

I would like to create the accounts in all the necessary databases and in LDAP at once and migrate everything from zimbra. I hope I have explained well.

Thanks a lot

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Bulk account creation

Hi,

I answer myself, the creation I have done with the file create_mail_user_OpenLDAP.py.

In my experience, it was very easy to use and fast. I have followed the tutorial and I have created the 100 accounts that I need and now to migrate using imapsync.

Many congratulations on the development.

Kind regards.