1 (edited by micentosh 2011-02-22 05:02:47)

Topic: iRedAdmin-Pro-Ldap-1.4.0 Dashboard question

Hello,

after iredadmin-pro install why it doesnt show Statistics Of Latest 24 Hours, top sender and Recipients

dashboard

Thanks

Mikk

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedAdmin-Pro-Ldap-1.4.0 Dashboard question

Do you have below settings in iRedAdmin-Pro config file settings.ini?

[amavisd]
quarantine = True
logging_into_sql = True

Don't forget to set correct MySQL username and password in it, then logout and re-login will show you statistics.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Do you have below settings in iRedAdmin-Pro config file settings.ini?

[amavisd]
quarantine = True
logging_into_sql = True

Don't forget to set correct MySQL username and password in it, then logout and re-login will show you statistics.

thanks for you answer, but i have still little problem. I looked in phpmyadmin and didnt see database named amavisd but amavisd is working. Im very new with iredmailadmin and iredmail - that means stupid. tongue

micentosh wrote:

thanks for you answer, but i have still little problem. I looked in phpmyadmin and didnt see database named amavisd but amavisd is working. Im very new with iredmailadmin and iredmail - that means stupid.

That's interesting.

Check your amavisd config, there should be a setting "@storage_sql_dsn", If it doesn't present, please follow wiki tutorial to achieve it:
http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … g.Messages

Thanks, it works
You are super