Topic: Field Labels
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? DL installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
It would be great if you could implement at some point a language file for the field names in the user profile add/edit page rather than having them hard-coded. We use some of the fields for info different that what the labels are, for instance we use the "Job Title" field for address info. At first I modified the source code to change the labels, but having to do that every time there is an update is not an ideal solution.