Topic: Some sent emails missing
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): latest 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu + CentOS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I got 2 independent installations of iRedMail. Recently i got information from users that some sent emails do not appear in Sent folder. This doesn't happen to all emails of course, but today i looked at my server - i can see that email was sent in the log file, but can't find it in users Sent folder ( iwas also a recepient and received this message to my gmail account). This also happened last week on my 2nd email server, some sent emails dissapeared. Don't know, maybe last update caused this (never had such feedback from users before last update to 1.4.0)
Where to start digging?