Topic: TlsV1 is not supported after Version no. 2020021001
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have read that TLS V1 has not supported since 2020.02.10 and I decided to install latest version(1.3.2) while current IredMail is 0.9.9 . I want to know how client would be affected from this change(TLS v1)? Should I check if outlook support TLS V1.2?