Topic: Amazon SES - mixed success? but not quite there yet.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 MYSQL edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Objective - Have had iRedMail up and running for quite some time and now attempting to switch all outgoing emails over to Amazon SES for better deliverability.
Steps taken - Followed instructions from here https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/ … stfix.html
Status - am able to send emails by command line and confirm they are routing through Amz SES
Dilemma - emails originating from Roundcube are stuck in mailq with error message: TLS is required, but was not offered by host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]
Question - What have I missed?