Topic: Emails from email@example.com not arriving to my server.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello, I need to validate a publicity facebook profile and I need to get an email to one of my iredmail accounts. The source of the email is firstname.lastname@example.org as stated in troubleshooting from facebook https://www.facebook.com/business/help/ … 2101909005
I can receive emails from gmail for example but not from facebook. I already check the/etc/postfix/helo_access.pcre file and have the facebook line, as describe in the manual. I also remove the line below and restart postfix and no luck. I have check the logs and no indications of any kind of errors.
I have added nslookup -type=txt facebookmail.com text="v=spf1 ip4:22.214.171.124/25 ip4:126.96.36.199/24 ip4:188.8.131.52/25 ip4:184.108.40.206/25 ip4:220.127.116.11/24 ip4:18.104.22.168/25" "ip4:22.214.171.124/24 ip4:126.96.36.199/23 -all"
to the server
and the same ips to the whitelisted
sudo python /opt/iredapd/tools/wblist_admin.py --add --whitelist 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 @facebook.com @facebookmail.com
Still no luck getting the email.
Any suggestions or steps Im been missing?