Topic: [Question]Best way to upgrade/reinstall Ubuntu with iRedMail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
First of all I want to say Hi to all
I want to upgrade or reinstall Ubuntu 18.04 to 20.04. While I found this: https://docs.iredmail.org/upgrade.ubunt … 20.04.html article but it's not finished.
Can someone tell me how to best to move to Ubuntu 20.04:
- upgrade ? if so what steps I need to do after system upgrade
- reinstall whole OS, what things I should backup and how to restore.
Such a tutorial in docs would help a lot but it's missing