1 (edited by hermanv 2021-05-06 23:37:30)

Topic: login iredadmin fails after fresh install

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

iredmail 1.4.0 MARIADB edition
ran downloaded iRedMail.sh  on Debian buster (ver 10)
PHP 7.3.27-1~deb10u1 (cli) (built: Feb 13 2021 16:31:40) ( NTS )
Zend Engine v3.3.27, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
with Zend OPcache v7.3.27-1~deb10u1, Copyright (c) 1999-2018, by Zend Technologies.
mysql Server version: 10.3.27-MariaDB-0+deb10u1 Debian 10
nginx version: nginx/1.14.2

I installed iredmail on a clean debian machine and everything went fine. But logging in on roundcube (with the postmaster account) does not work. Iredadmin: It shows the iredadmin panel but the combi of user and pass are not accepted. Let's say I am sure about the accountname and the password I provided during install; entry in log table of iredadmin has:  "Admin login success"
After checking other things I noticed that there is no postmaster user in the roundcube database.
found almost empty database, one entry in system table was: roundcube-version','2019092900

Here is my install log attached , can anyone tell me what went wrong ?

Update : login iredadmin also fails after a second clean install (even without selecting roundcube for install)  nginx says: /iredadmin/login?msg=LOGIN_REQUIRED

Post's attachments

installog.txt 12.92 kb, 1 downloads since 2021-05-03 

pkg_installog.txt 109.95 kb, 2 downloads since 2021-05-04 

pkg_installog_ok.txt 109.95 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

2 (edited by hermanv 2021-05-06 23:33:34)

Re: login iredadmin fails after fresh install

I managed to reinstall this debianserver today. Then reinstall iredmail for checking logging in into iredadmin again.  This went fine, problem solved.
My guess now is that it has to do with the downloaded packages available at the moment. For the record I will add the new pkg_installlog.