Topic: Error: Invalid mail address.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 11.4-RELEASE-p9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes, iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.8
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello after update to newest iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.8 i can't add new email user with special char "=" like "email@example.com". Please help, I really need to create that specific account because of another mail server in our environment which is using that strange account name.