Topic: Can not connect to IMAP Server using Outlook and android Gmail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have a problem with the connection to IMAP, I tried to connect my email to the server using outlook but an error occurred, the error that appears is
"We couldn't connect to the incoming IMAP server using the specified encryption method."
it's also the same as I'm using Gmail MUA on android
now I'm using 1 certificate with multiple SAN, and the certificate was created using certbot,I have used this certificate for 2 months and previously had no problems with Outlook , but when I tried to use Thunderbird or Roundcube no errors appeared.