Topic: Few questions regarding the docker install for Iredmail.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 2021041301 (mariadb backend, dockerized eidtion (May wanna fix the spelling on "Dockerized"
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Deployed with the docker install.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL.
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No.
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue. None
How would i add LE (Lets encrypt) to the docker install, and how long does it usually take to send emails to the box if say from this website or gmail or etc? And does the cert matter in the case of sending email, IE will things like iredmail only send to places that have trusted certs from like LE or what not?