Topic: Switching to AWS ELB & ACM
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm looking for specific instructions on what changes need to be made to our (Nginx) configuration so I can utilize our AWS Load balancer with the free certs we get with ACM.
I already did this on all of my Apache based servers but am having trouble reconfiguring our iRedMail server, which uses Nginx.